Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Taylor Swift Talks to Billboard Magazine

On a future acting career: “At the moment, I’ve just made space for putting out an album and then touring the world,” she says. “Maybe in a couple years acting would be a great thing to do, but there aren’t going to be any concert dates moved around for acting in the [near] future.”

On worrying about sales of her music: “I have a lot of anxiety about things on certain days, but I have anxiety because I care. It’s not anxiety that’s crippling. It’s a five-minute conversation with myself about if a [sales] number really defines this piece of art that I’ve created and what that means, and what the number’s going to be. I try to predict what it’s going to be, and then I realize that I can’t predict what it’s going to be, and then I sit there and say something to myself like, ‘Well, you’re happy today. Enjoy this and be proud of the music that you’ve made.’”

On what you’ll possibly see on her next tour: “I already have drawings in my journal of what the stage should look like. I know a few of the set list orders, [and] I want there to be an entire wedding scene on the stage.”

On caring about what the media says: “I care about what everyone thinks of me, and I’m not afraid to say that. There have been times when it’s absolutely leveled me and ruined my day. Then there are times when I can hear it and I’m kind of like, ‘Oh, I’ve heard that before,’ and I just continue on with my day.”

Source: Just Jared Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment